Prices & BookingPrice list valid as of 01/09/2015
(after 40/60 days)
(Within the 12th month including Gradient Internal)
(includes 2 sessions)
[bookly-form category_id=”1″ hide=”staff_members”]
Before booking your appointment, please take a moment to go over all the contraindications of permanent makeup and before/aftercare instructions. Permanent makeup is NOT recommended, and we will not go forward with any procedures if any of the following conditions apply to you, no exceptions.
If You schedule your appointment and we find out that you have one of the conditions listed, we will not be performing any procedure and you will forfeit your deposit.
If you don’t have any of the conditions listed above, you can schedule your appointment above.
Please Note: children and pets are not allowed in the studio.
- If you’ve had permanent makeup done previously from other artists and is still visible. (Please send an email with pictures BEFORE scheduling to determine if a cover up will be possible)
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Chemotherapy without proven consultation from your doctor
- If you have a pacemaker or major heart conditions
- Any skin disease around the treated area (sunburn, eczema, dermatitis, herpes, etc.)
- Are on blood thinners
- If you’ve had botox in the past 4 weeks
- If you’ve had fillers in the past 8 weeks
- Brow transplants
- Are or have been on Accutane medications in the past 6 months