To run autonomously the essential treatments of permanent cosmetics micropigmentation of eyebrows with microblading manual technique and machinery.
The course is for anyone who decides to become a professional in the field of permanent cosmetics. It is recommended to seek information from the municipalities belonging to check what are the regulations in force in any region.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE COURSES
Anyone wishing to get closer to the micropigmentation industry.
The school provides the students’ educational material on which the subjects of studies are developed; the synthetic material for the practical work. The use of products and the machinery to carry out the practical work is made available during the entire duration of the course.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
The courses are developed in line with the methodology adopted by Anna Maria Finelli in collaboration with Rita and Nouveau Contour Permanent Makeup Pelloni, the world’s leading company in the field of micro-pigmentation. The Nouveau Contour instrumentation is certified in Europe and the USA.
At the end of the course it is designed to use the minutes ‘ISO Quality 9001’ which includes:
- Evaluation Board (customer satisfaction)
- Verbal training
- Initial Review of the training project
QUALITY REQUIREMENTS ‘PIGMENTS NOUVEAU CONTOUR
- The manufacturer of pigments Nouveau Contour is certified DIN EN ISO 9001 and 13485.
- All colors are accompanied by a data sheet that can be verified at any time by representatives of the US government and European authorities.
- The pigments are subject to the regulations ‘German Tattoo Product Regulations’ as well as to the European Resolution ResAP (2008) 1
- Confirmed the microbiological safety.
- Dermatest Results: Excellent
- All ingredients exceed the safety requirements of the Directive of the European cosmetics and adhere to European and American standards on hygiene and safety.
PROGRAM OF THE COURSE
- Basic techniques and advanced of permanent cosmetic of eyebrows:
1. Technical slight tinge base and intense shade (with machinery)
2. Gradient advanced powder effect (with machinery)
4. Hybrid pigmentation eyebrows
- Exercises on paper, plastic and model:
- Definition and introduction to micropigmentation Aesthetic
- Permanent Makeup Definition and microblading
- Differences between micro-pigmentation and tattoo
- Resolution RESAP
- Phases of treatment
- Consulting pre-treatment and post-treatment
- Color and sensitivity tests
- Contraindications to treatment
- Photo media, informed consent form and skin analysis
- Notions of dermatology
- Health and safety basics
- Preparation of the work area
- Equipment and products for micropigmentation
- Pigments Chemistry
- Color matching and pigmentologia
- Make-up artists and micropigmentation
- Appropriate color selection (CIS)
- Morphology base
- Maneuvers used in cosmetic micropigmentation with practice on synthetic material
Collective course: € 3,995 + VAT (max 4 participants) - Included Digital Equipment 1000
At the local headquarters of Ravenna in Via Vulcano 80, Ravenna.
PART 24 to 27 October (Theory and Practice on synthetic material)
PART 14 to 15 November (Practice on model)
NOTE: all study materials, the use of products and machinery will be supplied by the academy.
For more information call 366 1586727.